So, this is a random interjection into virtual organizing….but, my justification: Shutterfly is one of the Cloud based storage options for photos I mentioned on Day 11 | Storage.
I want to share a wonderful Shutterfly* (affiliate links throughout this post) deal with you.
Get a start on your Christmas list:
- IF you are a new customer, you can get a FREE calendar until September 30, 2017! (code: FREECALAFF)
- All Customers get a free 16×20 print until September 30th. (code: FREEPRINT)
- New customers get 35% off your $50 order until September 30th. (code: 35OFF50)
- All Customers get 25% off your order until September 30th. (code: 25OFF2017)
For several years I scrapbooked 5×7 calendars and then had them color photocopied as gifts – they were displayed on an easel, or hung with a clip. I’m so excited, Shutterfly now has 5×7 Easel Calendars! The last five years I’ve ordered myself a calendar from Shutterfly. I use the free code, pay shipping – and I get 12 months of memories in print. They’ve always been beautiful. The one time there was a white, unprinted line down the side of each photo. I called them, and they sent me a correctly printed calendar right away – free of charge, even though it had been free in the first place.
I haven’t printed many photos for scrapbooking since moving to a digital camera, but the ones I have printed – from 4×4 to 16×20 – have been beautiful.
I’ve printed a several digital scrapbooks, and Shutterfly‘s books are lovely. You will essentially have personalized full color, bound books. And their editor makes it all very customizable. Side note: I was actually contemplating not printing any more photos (haven’t printed any in 10 years) – just catching up with digital scrapbooks…but I’m thrilled my children prefer the “old” way of scrapbooking. (I’m actually excited to have the excuse to get to play with all my paper & supplies again :-D!) So, while I’m going to stick to the not-so-virtual route of scrap books for my children, I am going to start working on a highlight book of each year. Not super in depth, but an overview.
In case you don’t know, Shutterfly has several options under the categories of
- Photo Books (8×8 up to 12×12, themed, seasonal, with several options);
- Cards & Stationary (seasonal, blank, graduation, rubber stamps, personalized postage stamps, address labels, stickers, and many more ideas);
- Prints & Posters (4×4 up to 20×30, collages – including various paper options);
- Calendars (Desk style, 5×7 Easel, Poster, Magnet, Mouse Pad, 8.5×11 and 12×12 Wall Calendars)
- Personalized Gifts (memory game, playing cards, paperweights, ornaments, mugs, etched glass, pillows, blankets, iPhone cases, and many more options),
- Home Decor (canvas, metal, wood, acrylic, stockings, photo cubes, shower curtains, and many more ideas.).
*I am an affiliate for Shutterfly, meaning if someone places an order using my link they will pay me a commission for sharing their sale with you. Here are more companies I like and trust and am willing to share with you.